British auto journalist Brian Weatherley went to the Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham, UK, to find out what makes the new Volvo FM so special.
World record-holding highliner Faith Dickey battles in the wind to cross the line between two speeding trucks. Will she make it before the trucks reach the tunnel that lies behind the next bend? Please like, share and comment!
Following last year’s highly successful event which captured the imagination of young farmers across Northern Ireland, the award winning team at Lisburn based McCulla Ireland has really pulled out all the stops to make the 2012 Artic Challenge an even bigger and better competition.
Volvo Trucks’ online video series ‘Welcome to my cab’ invites viewers into the cabs of truck drivers from around the world and in the latest episode we visit Italian truck driver Paolo Villa and the ‘Untouchable’.
Four mates take a Ford Ranger to South Australia to test it against some of the harshest terrain..
We’ve always been a big fan of the Trakker, which forms Iveco’s principal on/off road truck...
ECOSTRALIS is the evidence of Iveco’s commitment in ensuring maximum productivity and in minimising operating cost thus reducing the impact on the environment in which we live and work.
Racing driver Allan McNish drives the Scania R 730, the world's most powerful truck
Iveco launch their new Eurocargo: the most suitable truck for every application - thanks to sound engineering, great manoeuvrability and a range that is unparalleled.
Reporting from the launch of the new Renault Movano, Garfield Harrison speaks to Peter Crawford, Product Manager for Movano & Conversion
Export & Freight talk to Lindsay Ford's Dessie McClure about the new Ford Ranger
Reporting from the launch of the new Iveco EcoDaily, Garfield Harrison speaks to Iveco UK's product Director, Martin Flach
Muldoon Transport Systems have come up with a newly designed semi trailer that could revolutionise the transport industry; Export & Freights Garfield Harrison has been finding out more.
Export & Freights Garfield Harrison talks to VOSA Chief Executive Alastair Peoples
Export & Freights Garfield Harrison talks to Nigel Butler, Commercial Director, Renault Trucks UK
- Tributes Follow Tragic Death of DVA Chief Executive 6
- Export & Freight Awards 2013 8
- Export & Freight Masters Golf 2013! 12
- Four arrested in fuel fraud investigation 12
- The new Volvo FM 16
- DAF’s New Euro 6 LF and CF Series 20
- Phil Flanders Soapbox 22
- Scania Streamline: The new name for the G- and R- Series 24
- Mid-Ulster Truck Festival 27
- Mercedes-Benz unveil new Atego 28
- Irvinestown Annual Truck Festival 31
- The Euro 6 MAN TG range 32
- The Volvo FH16 -750 34
- Seamus Leheny, FTA Membership Relations Manager 36
- From the Office of the Transport Regulation Unit 41
- The New Volvo FMX 42
- CV Show Review 48
- Face to Face With: Roy Adair, Chief Executive, Belfast Harbour Commissioners 58
- All the latest from the world of vans 62
- All-new Ford Transit Custom 66
© 2013 4 Square Media NI Ltd